TAGGED TAGGED TAGGED!!!!!

I have been Tagged by sue. Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. i swore i would never scrapbook, (its only for old people) i think was the comment i once made!!!!
2. i neeed to start my day with a cup of tea, by my self, in silence, while reading the junk mail.
3. i would not date my "now husband" for over a year because of his name!! (stupid me).
4. i can smell chocolate, (and scrapbooking supply shops) from a hundred paces away!
5. i had my learners permit for 5 years before i got my licence!! (why drive when you had parents to do it for you!!!) naughty me!!
6. there is a 12 year age gap between my kids.
7. last but not least.....i am hopeless at commenting on friends and families blogs, but am going to try much harder now!
I tag Shelle, Jacinta, Amy, Louise, Steph, Laura and Leah x x x x x x

buy for now Ax

live life as if it were a daffodilly

No comments: